Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Friday, July 02, 2004  

My first stop

After a long train journey, I have reached my home (parents place) today morning. The last day was hectic to the last minute with few hiccups and twists. In the end, things went fine and I was able to shift around 80kg of my luggage back home.

In the long journey , I had the chance to finish "The Goal" which is related to Operations Management -- Theory of Constraints to be precise. I have done a basic course in Operations and have liked the subject. hence, this this book was an excellent read for me. Even for people with no knowledge of Operations this book is a novel.

Like any of my first read, I ran past the operations problems with a rough hunch -- a bit like a novel. I think I will need another reading of those sections to appreciate the book.

My next train trip starts exactly 26 hours from now... In the meanwhile, I have finished work on Duke Opportunity Loan and Immunization.

So now it is time to work on application for Exemption for few first year courses, ordering Laptop and my BWeek Journal. Yes, I managed to take an extension for BWeek Journal, since my essays werent good enough. :) Like all last minute things, I hope I can sneek this in time as well.


posted by Ravi Trivedi | 8:57 PM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read