Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Monday, October 11, 2004  

Week 6 arrives and so do Finals

Its like sitting in a supersonic Jet plane. The time flys by at Fuqua. It was just recently, that I started the classes and its already time for finals. Here are some of my early impressions .

I love the fact that Wednesday is an off-day for us, so we can catch up with classes and homework. The Fuqua Fridays are a great time for all of us to relax with beer and food. We get to spend a lot of time in late nights parties and other club activities all through the week.

Like all MBA courses, we have a lot of breadth to cover in our courses. The workload is average for all of the courses. Most of the faculty are very friendly, and lot of them participate in our fun activities. We had our Managerial Effectiveness professor singing 'Baby got Back' at the First Year Karaoke Night. :)

I have my exams on 13th, 14th and 15th October. After that I have plans to go to "Week in Atlanta" and meet up with Consulting firms.



posted by Ravi Trivedi | 8:03 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read