Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Monday, October 25, 2004  

Week in Atlanta

I returned this saturday from the Week in Atlanta visit to the consulting firms. It was a good trip, as we got to meet firms in their offices and meet more people. We had a chance to meet firms that dont come to campus as well.

Besides, the 38 of us who went there had a good time. It felt good, with no time pressures for studies and just chilling out in Atlanta.

Well, all the fun part is gonna be less from tommorow, the start of Term 2. This term is one of the toughest I believe. We have Finance, Marketing, Accounting and "Informing and Influencing Business Audiences". I exempted out of Basic Accounting course and am enrolled into Corporate Financial Reporting.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 9:06 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read