Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Sunday, December 19, 2004  

Long Break

So last one month was the longest break from my blog. The last month was also one of the busiest months at Fuqua. We finished our finals on 13th Dec, amidst all the deadline for submitting resumes and cover letters for various companies.

Earlier this week, I visited New York to talk about my new love - a career in Equity research. After I took my Macro-economics course in Term 1, I enjoy forecasting the way markets move based on macro-economic news. When I got first exposed to Finance, I liked the part about valuation of a firm. Thats when I started thinking and understanding about a career in Equity Research.

So, I have my hands full, now that I need to prepare for internship interviews ( starting 10th Jan) for consulting and equity research.

I plan to take a break and visit my friends for few days during christmas. Sometimes, when there are no classes, it seems so quiet to me :). Guess I had been running so much, that standing still is no longer a fun :).

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 1:08 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read