Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, January 05, 2005  

Internship Interviews next week

Today, we came to know the final list for all the interviews next week. It looks like a busy and eventful week for me. I have been speaking with my friends in other schools, and one thing which I like about Fuqua, is the timing of Internship interviews.

Our classes start on 21st january, after full 2 weeks of recruiting. This is a boon, given the amount of work one has during classes. Also, we have only 3 courses this quarter, as opposed to 4 courses.

I am keeping my fingers crossed, for my interviews. The preparation reminds me of MBA interview preparation. A large part of round one interview is behavioural - STAR format. Good Luck to all for internship interviews and internship search.


posted by Ravi Trivedi | 7:30 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read