Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Thursday, January 13, 2005  

Updates from recruiting week

Fuqua looks different these days, with every one in formal suits. I have had couple of interviews. On campus recruiting is no doubt very competitive, with every one being very qualified. That being said, all of us prepare together, do mocks. The SYs are very helpful and some of them have been working with us for several hours daily. I owe a lot to my classmates, who helped me in my job search, which I started a little late.


I have few second(final) round and a few first round interviews coming up next week. In the end, one's degree of preparedness, the passion for the job decides your fate. Am keeping my fingures crossed and trying to maintain focus. Let's see how things shape up.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 11:24 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read