Harry Potter's MBA Musings
A blog to share my MBA experience from application days to graduation.


Wednesday, July 27, 2005  

Week 8

of the internship... and I am full of new ideas, exploring ways to read and dissect a 10-k, a 10-q and a earnings call. The initial days were slow, but the work has really picked up a lot in last few weeks. The regulations prevent me to speak about specific things ( and also any stock trade :(), so will leave it at that. But, all in all I am hoping to achieve a lot in the last three weeks of my internship.

In NY, I am spending time meeting old friends and make new friends. My internship buddies are awesome, a mix of MBA and some undergrads. Nice vibrant mix to have in a group and we are having a blast.

There are quiet a few MBA type mixers, Banking events, etc. But, whatever said and done, I miss my school life. I know why i must make full use of my Second Year and enjoy every moment at school. My to-do list for Second year has grown beyond proportion, and I am already thinking to myself that I didnt do enough in first year, even though I pushed myself a lot.

posted by Ravi Trivedi | 1:49 AM |
Here
Archives
Alumni of
MBA resources
Statistics


MBA Blogs I read